Monday, October 24, 2011

Simple rings

I'm obsessed with thin, simple rings. I've seen them everywhere from other blogs (like here) to Pinterest to Etsy. They are lovely on their own or stacked, and pretty cheap too!

Here are some pretties... (click on the photos to be directed to Etsy sites)

Bow Ring - Forget me knot - Sterling silver


Dottie Thread of Gold -  Simple and Sweet Cabochon Stacking Ring with Choice of Stone - Delicate Jewelry


Love Knot Ring Bridesmaids/ Wedding favors - Tie The Knot -  recycled 14k gold filled - Size 5, 6, 7, 8


Silver wire LOVE ring

2 comments:

  1. I totally love rings like this! I've been wanting to get a oui ring for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oui ring! Almost chose to include that one instead of the Love ring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...