Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Live and learn

Pinned Image

My inspiration for the remainder of the school year, and my academic career in general. Prior to last semester, I hardly dedicated any time at all to the 'live as if you were to die tomorrow' side of life and focused solely on the 'learn as if you were to live forever' side (aka: read ALL of the textbooks, every last one of them). Now that I have achieved a form of seniority in college (actually, juniority is more accurate) I feel that my life has come into a balance between these sides. I am getting better about really learning during my study time, and really living during my free time. This quote is a great reminder, and thus I own this poster (which can be found here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...