Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm a big girl now

I've been playing with lip color a lot these days. I never really knew at what age it was appropriate to start wearing lipstick so I've decided that now is as good a time as any, for special occasions anyways (it's a pretty formal look for your average 9 am psych lecture).

I started with this lipstain, a good transitional product that is layer-able so I can choose how much color I wanted to commit to. But putting on lipstick is just that much more sophisticated :)

While browsing the internet, I found this to be a pretty good guide. I do wish the products they list were a bit more within the college student's budget, but it's still good information for the future.

Pinned Image


PS: Proof of how fantastic the wand is. 24 hours later (after being slept on and being smushed under a hooded jacket multiple times) and still going strong. Could not be happier!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...