Friday, December 2, 2011

Wand curls

After being introduced to the magic (haha) that is the styling wand by my friend Amy, I have become obsessed with re-creating the look. She curled my hair at around 9 pm one night and we went out dancing after and the curls were still there even 5 hours later! I have thick hair that is very stubborn and will NOT keep a curl. Even better, when I woke up the next morning I had soft, loose curls that I was sad to wash away. 

I have dreamed of doing my hair this way again and thankfully, my roommate happens to have a wand! She has a CHI which worked fabulously (see pictures below) but I got pretty much the same results with Amy's Remington (on sale here).  

Here's my hair post-wanding:


 And after I ran my fingers through my hair I was left with this wild mane:


Love it! The best part is that I know it will last until I wash it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...