Monday, December 12, 2011

Photo frame organization

I've been seeing sheets like this on Pinterest a lot lately and I really like the concept so I decided to make one of my own. I didn't want to waste the amount of paper it would take to use one for every day though, so I decided to make a re-usable one. I designed my own simple sheets using Word and Picnik and printed them out in sizes that would fit in some spare photo frames I had laying around. With this format, I am able to write on them using dry erase markers and start all over the next day without using a new sheet.


I made two sheets: one is a to-do list and one that has a spot for a to-do list, a homework list, a reminder list, and a spot to check off daily glasses of water, fruit, veggies, and exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...