Monday, December 19, 2011

Twisted updo

Went to a Chanukah party tonight and I wanted to try a new hairstyle I have seen around. I saw it on Pinterest and traced it back to here.

Here's my attempt:


Starting with slightly wavy hair


Put the bottom half in a messy bun


Took a small section from the side, twisted it, and pinned it above the bun. Took a small section from the other side and did the same. Repeated until all hair was twisted and pinned.


The final result. Pretty cool, and quick!

1 comment:

  1. whoa, such a cool up-do!!
    I'm definitely going to try that for the holidays- so perfect!

    PS: I'm currently hosting a Vintage Giveaway- come check it out if you're interested! xx


    best,

    sophia
    www.trashbagblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...