Monday, November 7, 2011

Cinnamon banana bites


In the mood for some late-night comfort food, I got a bit creative and made cinnamon banana bites! I've been making banana cinnamon pancakes for a while, and these are basically just mini, bite-sized versions of them.


 First I sliced a banana, slightly at an angle just cause I think it's more fun.


Then I added some cinnamon to pancake batter (I cheated and used the "Just add water!" kind). I LOVE cinnamon so I added a lot, if you try this then just do it to taste.

I submerged the banana slices in the cinnamon-y batter and transferred them to a buttered pan.


I cooked them on medium until slightly browned, then flipped them and cooked the other side. Essentially the same as cooking a pancake except it took slightly less time as they are smaller.


Finished, super yummy! Probably best served with syrup. In the future I'd like to try plain pancake batter with chocolate chips, or dipping the final product in melted chocolate.


1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! Thanks for your sweet comments : ) Cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...