Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Braided headband hairstyle

This is a surprisingly easy hairstyle, it's cute, and has enough staying power to make me a devoted fan already.


It's basically making a headband out of your own hair.


Braided hair, that is. I started by clipping back the top half of my hair. 


I took a small chunk of hair from above my ear and, holding it up vertically, braided it.


I used a clear elastic at the end of the braid, and brought it down to the corresponding spot above my other ear. I kept the braid in place with two bobby pins.


Once I let my hair fall naturally, all signs of the hardware were covered. From there, I backcombed the hair at the crown of my head a bit, for a little extra oomph. And, within 3 minutes, had a cute hairstyle that lasted all day!

1 comment:

  1. i've got something similar to this coming next week!! you look great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...