Friday, February 10, 2012

Fun mani



Had to try the Aztec/tribal nail art that's going around Pinterest like crazy. It's so cool! A bit overwhelming and it looks weird with the majority of the outfits I wear, but overall I'm pleased with the results. I achieved the look with Revlon basecoat, L.A. Girl Flare in Flushed, Revlon in Minted, Sinful Colors in What's Your Name?, and Rimmel French White Tip Pro.


I started with a basecoat, and then did three stripes on each nail of the Flushed, Minted, and black (What's Your Name?). This was finalized with a lot of random designs with the white. The key to this whole look was the skinny brush that this white comes with (since it's for French manicures), or else it would have been nearly impossible. A nail pen would have also done the trick nicely.


Not sure how long I can stand to have all of this on my nails, but they are fun for a few days :)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...