Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reserving with ease

Forgot to mention last night that I used Open Table as a last-minute way to get dinner reservations. I knew that almost everywhere in Boulder was bound to be full for Valentine's Day, but at a friend's suggestion I downloaded the Open Table app (it operates as a website as well). I was shocked! I never thought that finding a place to eat could be so easy! In the future I think I'll use the app to avoid repeatedly going to the same restaurants when there are so many others just waiting to be tried, since they are all listed right there!

Pinned Image

Anyways, we ended up at Japango, a delish sushi restaurant on the Pearl Street Mall. With just one click I had reservations, and could breathe a sigh of relief. Yummy good, romantic setting (I'm such a sucker for Christmas lights anytime of the year), and great company!

another sushi photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...