Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New flakie polish

As you can probably tell, I have a bit of an obsession with nail polish. Although I have many polishes, I didn't have a flakie until now! A flakie is a nail polish with irregularly shaped flakes in it, which makes for some pretty cool effects.


This is the one I got, from essie. As you can see, the flakes are pretty light, but I love the look of a flakie over a dark color.


I used this Sinful Colors which is black with faint blue glitter in it.


I added the flakie, and it came to life!


The next step was to mattify it, with essie's matte about you. Here it is indoors,




and outdoors in direct sunlight!


2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Great color! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do this! Currently rocking gel polish, will share soon on the blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...