Wednesday, April 18, 2012

White bean artichoke salad

I was inspired by this

Pinned Image

delicious looking sandwich from Martha Stewart (recipe here) to try the combo of white beans and marinated artichokes. However, I wasn't quite feeling the sandwich thing, I decided to turn it into a salad. 


So here's my salad! 

Ingredients:

Great Northern beans
Marinated artichokes
Spinach
Garlic
Salt
Pepper

I rinsed the beans, chopped the artichokes a little smaller, washed and tore up the spinach, and topped it all with garlic, salt, and pepper.


Between the white beans and marinated artichokes, the flavor combination is perfect. It's a great light salad for this warmer weather, and it didn't even need a dressing (the marinade from the artichokes seems to be enough). So good, and it's for lunch tomorrow again! That's why it's in Tupperware :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good, I will certainly give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't imagine not loving this! So going to try this out :)

    Hope you're having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...